WELCOME TO WESTERN TROPHY OUTFITTERS
WHY CHOOSE OUR OUTFITTER?
Hunters very often ask us this question. We receive numerous testimonials from satisfied customers who mention several reasons as to why they chose us. Here are a few of them:
- For our success rate of approximately 95% applicable as well to the white-tailed deer hunting and to the black bear hunting.
- For the many years of experience that has your host, Claude Juteau, who shares with pleasure his knowledge and passion with the hunters in order to ensure them an elite hunt.
- For the quality and professionalism of the Western Trophy Outfitters guides who thanks to their experience and their dedication will ensure you an unforgettable adventure that you will probably want to renew.
- For our exceptional territory of 450 square km of exclusive rights, located in Saskatchewan in Western Canada, where the game is abundant and imposing.
- For the quality of our hunting equipment, the comfort of our camp, our excellent table and the atmosphere of camaraderie that exists among hunters.
- For the fact that Saskatchewan holds many records for bear and white-tailed deer among which the world record for the largest white-tailed deer harvested by Milo Hanson on November 23, 1993 posting a total score of 213 points Boone and Crockett.
- For the fact that WTO is one of the few outfitters in Saskatchewan where the owner is bilingual, as well as the majority of the staff. Therefore, there is no barrier of language. English or French, the choice is yours.